Commitment to Confidentiality
Confidentiality is a top priority at Avidity HCS, Inc. We are committed to maintaining the highest level of confidentiality with all of the information we receive from our clients, including the information received from this Web site.
At Avidity HCS, Inc., we are very aware of the privacy concerns of our clients and others who visit our Avidity HCS websites. In fact, we share your concerns and will not solicit personal information from you as you tour our site, though you may provide that information voluntarily. If you do elect to provide personal information to us, in no case will we sell, license or transmit that information outside of Avidity HCS, Inc. for any reason, unless you authorize us to do so.
There are instances in which Avidity HCS, Inc. might internally use the personal information you voluntarily submit. These instances include identifying and registering you for interactive portions of our site. We may also use your Secret Prompt, Secret Response and Tax ID to later identify you in case you forget or misplace your User ID/Password.
"Personal" information is described as data that is unique to an individual, such as a name, address, telephone number, social security number/Tax ID and date of birth (DOB). At times, we may request personal information from you through our sites in order to deliver requested materials to you, respond to your questions, or deliver a product or service.
What You Should Know
The information contained on this Avidity HCS, Inc. Web site is provided for general informational purposes, as a convenience to the customers of Avidity HCS, Inc. and as a public service. The material is not a substitute for obtaining professional advice from a qualified person, firm or corporation. Consult the appropriate professional advisor for more complete and up-to-the minute information. Avidity HCS, Inc. is not engaged in rendering any legal, medical or professional services by placing this general informational material on this Web site.
In no circumstances will Avidity HCS, Inc. be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages arising out of any use of this web site, or any other hyper-linked web site. This includes, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data on your equipment, or otherwise, even if Avidity HCS, Inc. is expressly advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages.
Information may be changed or updated without notice. Therefore, information contained on our sites may be out of date at any given time. Avidity HCS, Inc. may also make improvements and/or changes to the products and/or programs described on our sites at any time without notice.
Should you send us your questions and comments via e-mail to any mail box provided on any of our affiliated Websites, we will share your correspondence with our Client Service representatives and those employees or agents most capable of addressing your questions and concerns. We will retain your communication until we have done our very best to provide you with a complete and satisfactory response. Ultimately, we will either discard your communication or, in some cases, archive it.
Please note that, unless we expressly advise you otherwise, the e-mail facilities on our Web site do not provide a means for completely secure and private communications between Avidity HCS, Inc. and you, the User. Although every attempt will be made to keep your information confidential, from a technical standpoint, there is still a risk. For that reason, please do not use e-mail to communicate information to us that you consider to be confidential. If you wish, you may contact us instead via telephone at the Customer Service toll-free number that appears on the back of your identification card.
During the period in which I (User) am provided with authorized access to information of Avidity HCS, Inc. and its affiliates, I agree to the following provisions:
Avidity HCS, Inc. Property (Includes all affiliates of Avidity HCS, Inc.):
- Avidity HCS, Inc. may deny access to its information systems to anyone at any time, with or without cause.
- Avidity HCS, Inc. reserves the right to access, read, copy, delete and disclose information on Avidity HCS, Inc. systems and equipment. Avidity HCS, Inc. reserves the right to inspect any and all files stored or transmitted to Avidity HCS, Inc. equipment.
- User shall not use Avidity HCS, Inc.'s Internet facilities and computing resources in a manner, which may violate the laws and regulations of the United States or any other nation, or the laws and regulations of any State, City, Province or other jurisdiction in any fashion.
- User shall maintain in strictest confidence and shall not use or disclose any information of Avidity HCS, Inc. or its managed and/or contracted entities, including - but not limited to - insured, plan, member, client, patient, enrollee, claim or medical information or any information of Avidity HCS, Inc.'s computing environment.
- The use of a Password created by User does not create a right of privacy to User. Passwords are designed to minimize unauthorized access. User shall keep Password, created to access Avidity HCS, Inc.'s Web site, strictly confidential. Passwords should be memorized and not shared with anyone at any time for any reason. If User's Password is accidentally revealed, User can generate a new Password at any time.
- You may print a copy of the information contained on this Web site for your personal use only. You may not reproduce or distribute the text or graphics to others or substantially copy the information on your own server, or link to this Web site, without prior written permission of Avidity HCS, Inc.
- If User becomes aware of or suspects fraudulent activity or any other activity that threatens the security of Avidity HCS, Inc.'s Information Systems, User must immediately report the activity to Avidity HCS, Inc.
For More Information
The Avidity HCS, Inc. Web site is maintained by Avidity HCS, Inc., 10851 N. Black Canyon Highway, Suite 560 Phoenix, Arizona 85029.